Over the past few years, drones have transformed from a geeky hobbyist activity to a full-on cultural sensation. They are used in quite an extensive array of activities in commercial, industrial and recreational projects.
Farmers for instance use them to monitor livestock on vast spreads of land. Fire departments use drones to track and map wild fires. Commercial and Motion Picture Film makers use drones to gather action or aerial footage.
Drones have made it plausible to survey land and gather information at job sites. Realtors, developers, and builders have also begun using drones to gather video and imagery for home and building inspections and marketing materials to assist the selling process.
When it comes to fishing, drones have really taken the sport of fishing to the next level. This is especially true for the fisherman who does not want to pay a steep price for a deep-sea fishing cruise.
With drone fishing, any angler can take his or her bait beyond the break of waves in search of that ever elusive BIG ONE. This is especially true for the fishermen in KZN as the probability of a catch every day from the shore is far less than it would be on the south coast or west coast.
An advanced stereo Vision Positioning System (VPS) gives the Phantom 4 precise hovering, even without satellite positioning support, making it easier and safer to fly. The VPS also allows it to brake instantly and hover when joystick controls are released. If disturbed during a hover, it will track the Phantom 4’s movement and return it to its original hovering point.
TAP TO FLY
Flying is now for everyone. Just double tap and you’re up in the air while the new Obstacle Sensing System keeps your Phantom clear of objects in the way. With another tap, Smart Return Home brings it back.
Extended Flight Time
With the most advanced propulsion system, a streamlined body and a larger battery, the Phantom 4 achieve a 28 minute flight time. This is a 25% improvement over the impressive Phantom 3.
The Bait Release for Phantom 4 is an innovative device which allows you to take your fishing line kilometers out over the water with ease. It will turn your DJI Phantom 4 into a resourceful fishing drone! Additionally, it is quick and easy to mount for simplified use.
- Mounts to your drone with only a screw driver, posidrive screw driver/ wrench and a cutter to snip the zip ties short – only takes 2 minutes.
- Comes with its own rechargeable battery.
- The load is carried centrally under all 4 props to ensure equal loading.
- Interference free operation of your drone at all distances – electronics and entire drive is kept far away from the light-bridge antennas and compasses that are located in all 4 the drones legs.
- LED lights of your drone can easily be turned on and off using your C1 or C2 buttons on your drone’s remote. You can set the drones camera to automatically switches the lights off when it starts recording and back on when it stops recording.
- All 4 flight LED lights are fully functional and visible.
- 50 drops on a single charge
- 2 weeks standby time
- Compact and light therefore can be stored in its original packaging without any modifications.
- Weight < 50grams in total.
- Compatible with the DJI Phantom 4